I am Yvonne Rodriguez, Erica’s cousin. I hosted Erica and Sammy’s baby shower in Texas. Unfortunately, due to health and travel issues, Erica was unable to travel to Texas to be given a baby shower for her and Little Andy. In this age of electronics, it seemed unfair that we let distance get in the way of hosting a celebration for Little Andy. Erica lives far from family and friends in an area where she doesn’t know many people. Living the life of a navy wife is never easy, but being far away from family and friends during a time like this makes it even harder. I figured we, those that love her, would congregate here to help her prepare for her new buddle of joy. E-Showers are becoming more and more popular and are a great way of showing someone we care about how much we support and love them even though we are separated by distance. Thank you for visiting our E-shower for Erica and Andy.
I love that gringo! He has my habit of pulling ears too! I can't wait to see him.
ReplyDeleteAndy looks so happy with Mama and baby brother!
ReplyDelete