12/30 Things are getting pretty tough. My health gets worse everyday. Today is a particularly bad day and am on standby for the hospital. Little Andy seems in a hurry to join us. I will try to keep in touch. If I'm not available for an update, either Yvonne (my cousin) or Ryan will notify you of any updates.
12/18 Saw Doctor yesterday and he assures me that Andy is doing great. He's more worried about me but I can hang in there. He said my severe back pain could be cured with meds, but those meds would possibly harm Andy. I declined the meds and told him I would just try to take it easy. I'm lucky to have mom and Ryan. They are so helpful and loving. We have to make it until my next Dr visit and then we can discuss Andy's delivery. My next appointment is Jan5th. Stay tuned..
12/16 Today has been tough. My health is becoming more of an issue - mostly back and sciatic problems. It's also hard chasing little Sam around. I don't move very quickly these days and he knows it! Which means he also knows he has a few minutes head start on mischief! The doctor assures me that Andy is in great health. All we have to worry about is keeping him inside for a few more weeks. He's advised I get plenty of rest. He must not have a 15 month old! More tomorrow...
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I am so sorry to hear that you are so uncomfortable. I had much more discomfort with my second as I approached the due date than with my first. Try and sleep (if you can get comfortable)! Come on, Andy! Get a move on! Your loving family is ready for you!
ReplyDelete